Increasing cash flow is a common desire among everyone I meet — almost everyone wants to be richer. Perhaps you have questioned why some people seem to always have money while others struggle just to make ends meet.
It is a reality that most of the world need money to survive. Although everyone uses and needs money, not everyone has a healthy view about it. Many religions teach that money is the “root of all evil”. They hold on to clichés such as “the rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer”.
If you want more money in your life, then you’ve got to induce a positive pattern toward money — if you love money, just admit it. As the Law of Attraction states, “like attracts like”; so if money is something you desire, then there’s nothing wrong in attracting it — if you do it the right way.
Attracting money into your life is much like a relationship. If you want to attract that sexy woman or that handsome guy into your life, then you call them on the phone. You meet together on a dinner date. Sounds pretty simple, huh?
Perhaps you write love letters or sweet poems. You find out what the person likes and make a little surprise gift. You keep a picture of that person in your wallet. You are in love. This is basically what Yantra Manifestation is about. It’s not just saying or writing affirmations. It’s not just using pictures to visualize things. It’s putting your whole heart, soul and mind into it through the utilization of patterns.
With money, it has to be the same way. First step to attracting money is;
- Realize money is like electricity. In of itself, it is not good or evil. Much like electricity, you can use it to do a lot of good or cause a lot of unhappiness. Many people blame money for their mistakes and are afraid to face responsibility for their own life.
- Everything that you want to manifest requires a specific spirituality accordingly. Spirituality is an intense feeling for something. It is a healthy and balanced love for something. If you are afraid to love money, how can you ever expect it to want to come to you? Remember, this is a healthy and balanced love.
- Keep pictures or symbols of money to help you focus and remind you of your intention. You can use pictures of money, real money, or symbols such as rocks or marbles. Use whatever works best for you.
- Take action. Don’t just take an action for action’s sake, but meditate and think it through. Trust your subconsciousness to lead you to do the right action, but nonetheless don’t expect for things to just fall out of the sky into your lap.
- Imagine. Use your imagination of what you would feel like if you were wealthy. Make it a routine. A pattern. Exactly how much money would you like to have? When? Make it crystal clear into your mind and then work with the feeling of already having it now. I recommend this should be done on a daily basis for at least half an hour, but again, do what works best for you. Remember that you want to do this regularly and you want this to be a fun thing, not a chore.
These are just a few simple steps that can help you expand your money-consciousness through the power of Yantra.